The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
and the same color! Wish they'd take the camera to the other side of the stall so I can get a better look, lol.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I didn't catch the actual birth but i get to see the baby have its first steps!! So glad she finally foaled :D

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and the same color! Wish they'd take the camera to the other side of the stall so I can get a better look, lol.
I know, I would have liked to see a little more of the delivery and a little less of curly hair's butt crack, but at least we got to see it at all! Little sorrel baby, just like her but a star, it looks like......are there front socks? I can't tell. I wonder if it's a colt or a filly? It's a big old baby, that's for sure!

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aww, look how good Mandy is being though. Glad she got some treats too.

I can see one white back sock for sure, and I THINK there might be a sock on front too........Those legs are too long to tell which is which until he stands up!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
As long as those legs are I wouldn't be surprised if it takes awhile for him to stand up.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
See, to my mind, THAT's the way imprinting should be done (well, maybe not while on the phone *lol*)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts