Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 13.3%

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Super Moderator
23,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The theme for this month is "Trail rides".

This means that you can participate with a photo of being on the trails with your (or with owner's permission on someone else's) horse.

You will have from March 6 to March 31 (please notice prolonged entry time!) for entering your photo.

Please enter your one photo as a reply to this thread.

After March 31, the entry will be closed and a poll will be put up as a way for voting the Photo of March 2020. Once the entry has been closed, it is not possible to enter the competition with your photo anymore.

Have fun!

· Registered
Stormy is a 13 year old Quarter horse mare!
309 Posts

The theme for this month is "Trail rides".

This means that you can participate with a photo of being on the trails with your (or with owner's permission on someone else's) horse.

You will have from March 6 to March 31 (please notice prolonged entry time!) for entering your photo.

Please enter your one photo as a reply to this thread.

After March 31, the entry will be closed and a poll will be put up as a way for voting the Photo of March 2020. Once the entry has been closed, it is not possible to enter the competition with your photo anymore.

Have fun!

heres my entry

Attachments

· Registered
13,053 Posts
This photo is one of my favorites from the time I lived in Southern California.

It was taken in January, 2002 after a pretty rough climb over rocks, and thru rocks to view Lake Perris. Lake Perris is off in the distance, in those far away rock hills, behind the horses.

The big Bay on the left is a Dash for Cash get who was injured on the hot walker at the track to where he could never race again. My friend heard about him (going to slaughter auction) and hocked her diamonds to buy him. She did all his retraining and he made a terrific trail horse:)

The bay on the right was an an old time King bred QH, the man raised from birth. He was an old Montana cowboy who spent more than one winter sleeping in a cabin with his horse, while moving cattle.

My beloved Tennessee Walker, Duke, is in the middle:). Duke was 14.3H to give some height perspective to the other horses:)
Horse Grassland Ranch Ecoregion Pasture

· Super Moderator
23,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Enrollment for March Photo of the Month 2020 contest has been closed, so no new enrollments please!

The poll has been set up, so please vote!
@candice and mateo :

Once enrollment has been closed, the poll for voting for the photos will be set up. You can vote for your favorite photo:

1. Check the post number, on the right upper corner in every message posted in this thread

and

2. Choose the correct post number in the poll.

The poll remains open for 15 days, and after that the photo(s) which has(have) had the most votes, wins.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.