The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im going and looking at this mare next week some time I hope if I have time. I know the pics arent great but its all that I have right now. Ill take some more when i go look at her...anyways...what do you all think?

here is her pedigree:

Lucky Lil Auzie Quarter Horse

let me know..

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is what her add says:

This pretty bay mare is going very well under saddle. She has been ridden inside and out and works cattle and buffalo. She has a sensitive nature and is willing. She stands approx. 15.3hh and will make an excellent performance horse so take her and run barrels, work cattle or show. She is working well both English and Western.
Fall 2009 Update: We have been swinging a rope off her, dragging the log and tracking cattle out of the box. Her full sister was 2nd at the 2009 rope horse futurity in Claresholm.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
She look fine. I wouldn't spend a lot of money to get her but if the price is right I can't see anything wrong with her.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Not the best shots to tell how she looks conformationally; she does look nice and healthy. I'd definitely take a look and ride her a time or two.

·
Registered
300 Posts
She looks basically nice, not a high dollar horse in any economy, but pretty and looks athletic. The only thing I can see from the pictures in the way of conformational issues is that she has a skinny, low-set, unattractive (in my opinion) neck. Anyway, go ride her and see how you feel about her. She looks like a nice girl.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.