The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! So, if figured it might be a good Idea to make a thread where everybody can post a link to a mare on MARE STARE who is about to foal. Sound cool? So if you see one about to foal, then if you want to you can post a link here so everybody else to watch too. Can't wait!

tcg

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Don't know if the mare was having difficulty or they are just the interfering type but it looks like they pulled the baby - can't tell color but a lil blaze face - they just walked through holding up a sign that said "filly" heh heh

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
The mare and foal were having issues last night with the horse in the next stall. And it also seemed like the mare didn't want to let the foal nurse either. Sure hope the foal is ok today. I've been watching for almost 30 minute and I haven't seen the foal move once. Hope she's just sleeping deep.

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Yes, I saw the mare getting really agitated last night and posturing at the horse in the next stall - I'm glad they covered it up. I peeked a little bit ago and baby was up and moving around, I haven't seen her nurse since I've been watching, but I was outside most the day. :) Hopefully all will be okay - like I said they kind of rushed in and pulled the foal, so I don't know if there were difficulties or what (kind of a shame there isn't sound, though probably a relief to the owners when they want to cuss a blue streak *l*)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Great..now I'm watching 4 of them. Thanks! LOL!

1 - 20 of 367 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.