The Horse Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Low alert on Sonesta farm's Moon. Looks like she'll go tonight.

Sonesta Farms Cam 1

There is another low alert. I think it was on Pacific Minis. I can't look through all of them tonight. Going to bed soon. BTW I can't believe the Queen Vanner mare foaled without me! Ugh.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Did you see the Mare step on her foal last night... that scared me. and then the mare was in so much pain (well thats what it looked like) they had to give her a shot to calm down because she was literally laying down and getting right back up and when she was standing she was all tensed up in the hindend, she looked like she was going to sit down. But I seen the foal walking so I think that all is well!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No but I read through the posts on here after it happened. I'm glad everything was ok. Just goes to show you how fast things can go wrong! Right?!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Low alert on Sonesta farm's Moon. Looks like she'll go tonight.

Sonesta Farms Cam 1

There is another low alert. I think it was on Pacific Minis. I can't look through all of them tonight. Going to bed soon. BTW I can't believe the Queen Vanner mare foaled without me! Ugh.

They're wrapping her tail now. She's looking a bit restless and nosing at her tummy

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sorry to double post. Someone just came in and signaled something to the camera. Not sure what they were trying to say though. At least she has someone with her :)

·
Registered
975 Posts
Its soooo cute! I watched him being born and hes just adorable! The lady pushed him up so he could stand and after a few minutes she thought he was stable enough to stand but i guess not cuz he flopped back on the ground. Still cute though.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I didn't see the birth but I saw him after. What a cutie : )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts