The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havn't made any manips in ages but I got some inspiration to make something yesterday :) this one was just a quicky (sorry about the lack of credits I wasn't planning on showing it to anyone but.. yeah) The horse is my TB Max all other material is from DiviantArt.com. This one is kinds gloomy, enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ugh,, it lost quality(fuzzy) when I uploaded in onto here :(

·
Registered
470 Posts
Even though it's a bit dark, as you said it lost Quality, it does look nice! :D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you both :]

Jackie, unfortunatly I do not have the time to do them for other people(I am having trouble completing orders on the horse sim games I play) and most requests I get from people arn't really that inspiring, lol. I like to be able to go with whatever I feel like not what someone else feels like. :p

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thank you both :]

Jackie, unfortunatly I do not have the time to do them for other people(I am having trouble completing orders on the horse sim games I play) and most requests I get from people arn't really that inspiring, lol. I like to be able to go with whatever I feel like not what someone else feels like. :p
oh okkk :p
thats a shame tho , i wish i could have one, i wouldnt mind if you wanted to do what u wanted to it but thats fine, :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts