The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Yup :]

Watched every episode every Wednesday night around the TV with mum and dad. It was better when Claire was still around and still pretty good while Tess was too - Went downhill when both were gone!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes wasnt the same when claire left i totally agree ! I balled my eyes out when she went off that cliff :( and when tess was running down the road with charlotte :( so sad ! I love it so much i bought the whole series lol..when its raining i put them on i just love it heaps! so which ryan did you like ? lol

·
Super Moderator
26,796 Posts
Wait... they turned the book/hallmark movie into a series?

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Loved it, Claire was the best! Although, I liked Grace as well. But the show was the best, and I believe had the best rating earlier on with Claire/Tess. It was so sad when Alex died, what are everyones thoughts on Stevie/Alex?

·
Super Moderator
26,796 Posts
i'm confused. I want to see it.

·
Super Moderator
26,796 Posts
Montana Sky (2007) (TV)

I geuss it's not the same, but it sure sounded close:

Jack Mercy's three daughters are strangers to each other, but to inherit his huge ranch they must live there together for a year -- a year that will bring them together against a terrifying unknown enemy as well as bringing each of them someone to make their dreams sweeter. A rich, stunning story of family, death, and love.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes nick was the best ryan i think ! hmmm not to sure on stevie and alex...it just wasnt the same as him and claire! Grace shouldnt of let her man go back to the vet thats for sure :( very brave of her..

regarding the series to buy if you just google them you will find them as i do not know if iam able to post the link to the site to get them! you will love watching the series :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hehe, Wild_spot :p

I loved it too! the only thing weird was they were always fixing fences! :p what did they use in the first place.. Cotton?

:p My fav was Riley

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Lol I know - And cleaning water troughs! They would ahve been sparkling :]

Oh, oh, oh! I totally forgot about Riley! He was absolutely without a doubt my favourite :] *drool*

·
Registered
671 Posts
Very true for got about the troughs... He's very *drool* worthy ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes dave was nice i agree on the show :) then i loved seeing him on the saddle club lol...but his recent role on neighbours i didnt like him on that lol..

·
Super Moderator
26,796 Posts
so the DVDs for this are like 50 dollars. Is it worth it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you are better of buying the whole set :) have you tried looking on ebay? one man i really liked on the show was Matt Passmore he is so YUMMY !

·
Super Moderator
26,796 Posts
that was an 8 season set I think it said? How many seasons was it? I think it was 6 DVDs. It is on ebay as well but not for much cheaper.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.