The Horse Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a picture of me and Bella taken in '06... This was when we were living in VA... I have always loved this picture, so I edited it too....

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Awww! So cute!
I wonder if you could edit out the halter cuz that seems to take away from the picture for me but maybe it doesn't for you! In any case, you two are too cute for words. I can definitely see your bond in that picture. :D

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww! So cute!
I wonder if you could edit out the halter cuz that seems to take away from the picture for me but maybe it doesn't for you! In any case, you two are too cute for words. I can definitely see your bond in that picture. :D

I was thinking the same thing! I just have no idea how to... I am just learning how to edit, and I am only using the free Picnik... But thank you :) I am usually the one behind the camera, so I love it when I have a picture of Bella and I together.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Ta-da! I just used Picasa, Google's free photo editor. =D
It's not super amazing or anything but once you edit it all pretty in Picnik, I bet that the marginal fuzziness will fit right in. =D

I know what you mean about having photos of yourself and your poneh! I only have a few goodish ones of Lacey and I, and even then most of them are weird 'me holding the camera in one hand while trying to get Lacey to look nice for the camera then attempting to smile nicely and snap the picture' type pictures. Hahahaha

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG thank you so much!!! That's awesome!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Great shots!

And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is pictorily challenged. All the pictures I have of my horses are of them roaming free or of my kids on them. I have only like 2 or 3 pics on me actually on horseback. But I would LOVE for a shot like this with my Bella. This was a once in a lifetime one!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok I did this edit after Wallaby took the halter off (I went to Picasa and played around with the 'retouch' tool also) then I did it in B&W only because for some reason I didn't like it in color...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great shots!

And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is pictorily challenged. All the pictures I have of my horses are of them roaming free or of my kids on them. I have only like 2 or 3 pics on me actually on horseback. But I would LOVE for a shot like this with my Bella. This was a once in a lifetime one!

Thank you. This photo was such a random one and taken by my ex actually... It was raining, and I was very pregnant in the picture lol but Bella was just so happy to see me

Thank you again Wallaby!!! ^_^

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Aww! It looks so great! I'm glad to help you out! Anything for the soul twin of my poneh. =P

Isn't Picasa fun? I just love it. It took me a bit to get used to it but now I hate using anything else. Haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts