·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's me and my girl Dee, on a really cold, windy, snowy day lol
Horse Bridle Halter Snow Rein

And another one.

Horse Bridle Rein Mammal Halter

I'm so glad it was 80 degrees today, but couldn't ride today. Tomorrow it's on for sure though haha

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Huysuga: Yea, I know and it was because I was sooooo cold. I just kept shivering involuntarily and the only way to stop was to be as stiff as a 2x4 haha. No, I think I have other pictures, where I look normal. But thanks for your concern on my balance ;D

thecowgirlranda&enlishrider: Well, it's usually more fun when it wasn't THAT cold. I mean, I can take cold weather...but that?? I think I only rode for about 10 minutes and than I was done.. lol

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ridergirl: thanks. But don't mind the posture lol. And yea, I agree. They can have all the snow we get. Thankfully here in Ohio, the weather has been 50s-high70's for teh past 2-3 weeks so I think we're clear of anymore snow for the season!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ptvintage: Awww...thanks. I was happy and a little bit of 'teeth chattering' was going on too hehe. It was probably the coldest day I've ever rode on, and the wind was abo****e horror! lol

Vidaloco: Thank you too, hun! You are right about the teeth chattering lol, but I also was happy. Minus the wind that is lol. And yea, my toes were sooo cold they were white and my fingers too.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Enlishrider: I'm with ya girl!! In about an hour I'm heading to my barn and saddling up my girl and riding. My aunt is riding with me too and her horse and her friend, Claudia is riding with us too on the other horse which is the famous "Pecho"! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.