The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres my horse guiness. i wanna know your thoughts about him being an eventer? critique him and me if you wish.
but please keep in mind...he is only 3 years old. we have alot to work on still. but this is how much i have gotten done in 7 months. :) ! and i know my legs arew moving. im squeezing because i forgot my spurs!!please only helpful critique. you can be harsh just make sure you can back it up. thanks :)
p.s. it was his first simple lead change :)))))

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea hes a very special guy. hes really calm for his age. most paints i have met are awesome. i love them. he was my first.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Wow! He seems to be very smart! He knows a lot for only being 3. I think he could do great with anything you wanted him to do!

(lol, you must live by me because I recgonize the SG Horse Show hoodie. I also have one :) )

·
Registered
504 Posts
lol! Wow what a small world! Kathy B. is at my barn lol! (She judges there sometimes!)

·
Registered
504 Posts
I ride at Meadowsweet Ranch but also at the state park stable. What barn are you at?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I've heard of that barn, its more east of Mchenry though.(?) Have you heard about North Hill Farm? I LOVE that barn! It is really nice there. And it is still next to the trails :)

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Lovely horse. Love the nice s l o w canter. Very cute. Have you evented before? Have you guys done a lot of jumping already? You should find an eventing trainer and maybe try it out on a more experienced horse to finish getting the rest of your position figure out and learn about eventing.

Your horse is gorgeous. If eventing is what you want to do, you should. Tho the videos were nice, they don't help see if your horse would make a good eventer. They are simple riding videos.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've heard of that barn, its more east of Mchenry though.(?) Have you heard about North Hill Farm? I LOVE that barn! It is really nice there. And it is still next to the trails :)

yea i heard of it. but i was thinking of going there. but i rather him be in pasture board. idk if they have that.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yeah, idk if they have that. I'm not really sure of any place I know of that has *good* pasture board.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.