The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a dilemma...I measured my head for the new CO JR8 I'm getting, and I'm not sure about sizing. The string I got was 23.5", but the CO sizing chart is in cm.

All of the tape measures in my house only have inches, and when I convert it to cm, it comes out at 59.69. That leaves me right between a 7 1/4 and 7 3/8.

Do I go with the bigger size or the smaller one? My last helmet was getting too small (hence the new helmet) so I really don't want to go down THAT route again, but at the same time I don't want one too big because that could be bad as well. I DO plan on putting my hair up in the helmet though because I think it looks better so should I go with the bigger size simply to account for that?

urg, I already missed out on the sale at Adams ($123 and free shipping!) and now I have to pay another $10 for this helmet. :( I just want to get it before I start riding again! haha.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*sigh* I measured again, and got 23" which leaves me at 58.4 cm? ACK! I hate doing this - I don't know if I'll be able to return the helmet if it doesn't fit so I'm really worried about picking a size and buying it.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Be sure to check who ever you order from that they don't charge a restocking fee if you have to return it. Personally I would error on the side of slightly too big rather than slightly too small. You can always add a bit of toweling to pad it up. Too small is just too small, plus it would give me a headache :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.