Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
My horse has never ending scratches on her beautiful white legs, and I am wondering if anyone can recommend any medicated shampoo's that I can use on her, or anything else fungas related. Right now I am using Malasab medicated shampoo, then after towel drying her legs, I am using Vetercyn spray. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
Microtek seems to be the medicated shampoo of choice in our area. Expensive but smells good and works well.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Yes to MyBoyPuck. The Eqyss line of MicroTek shampoos, gels, and sprays are absolutely amazing. I haven't found a product that compares to them. The medicated shampoo is good for cleaning it off, then the spray is good for keeping it from coming back.

My horses have scratches right now too. Started last fall and it recently just came back on two of my three mares. I use the shampoo, then dry it off, then put the spray on, then put Desitin cream on it. It's improving drastically.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
512 Posts
I like Micro-Tek too, but my mare had scratches for a really long time, and after trying many products, I tried a cheap one called Fung-Away (a spray), and that cleared it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.