The Horse Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is is! Got off the trailer at midnight last night. His previous momma loved him muchly, you can tell. He came with everything but a saddle and bridle, including his entire history, even a pic of him as a baby!

He's a total love bug, I can't wait to ride him! I had to share these pics I got of him this morning :D

First... Buzz as a baby

His "critique" pics and a very bad one of his butt but a very good one of his gorgeous tail!

And now when I took him to turn out I gave him some treats:

And when I was done with the treats he came in for more sniffing and even gave me a kiss. I am so totally in love with this guy already, I feel like I've been waiting for this guy forever.

Thanks for letting me share!!!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
OMG, he was such a cute foal!!! And still just as cute now!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
OMG what a handsome guy! Can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! I'm beyond excited! I keep telling myself it's because I've helped so many greenies be ready for good homes that I finally can have a horse as nice as this guy. He's a goofball!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Wow! He sure is a beauty!!! I love the baby pic :) So cute.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Oh, he's gorgeous!! Congratulations!!
I think you're really going to enjoy each other! =)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
His two offsides were silver which turned black as he got older, don't worry I asked that too LOL. He's registered with the KWPN with two white socks, and they have a pic of him as a baby and as a three year old. I guess it's not that unusual.

But I microexamined his blaze and mouth and they match perfectly. Yes.. I did spend that much time making sure they were the same horse LMAO!!

Oh and he's a Dutch Warmblood x AQHA.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
JTM...if he comes up missing...well I swear he is not at my barn...
His color is so awesome....
I can't wait to see what he looks like under saddle.
Yay for you two!
HP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts