The Horse Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been stalking this site for years but never really posted. Well I want to introduce my new mare Gemma. Reg name is Sunny Dee Sue she is 13 . I am Casey and married to an amazing man and have two boys 7 and 9.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To be honest I have dyslexia and sometimes if is hard for me to communicate in writing and still look like I have a collage education lol so I tend to always just read and never reply. Well my husbund said I needed to share my new girl with you all ( as he sits here and proof reads for me) now that is true love....

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
What a pretty new addition!

And such a nice husband. He's a keeper, huh? ;-)

Thank you for getting up the courage and sharing her with us...
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: Chavez

·
Registered
49,748 Posts
well, here's another compliment to bribe you into coming out of the shadows; your seat is very nice. good upright position, good stirrup length. great example of a good, working western seat.

how's that?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
beautiful mare! :) Thank you for sharing! and I hope you continue to do so, we would all love to hear from you

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi Casey!!
My name is also Kaycee (spelt different but still😜).
Your Gemma is beautiful 😀😀😀 is she your first horse? You look so nice and comfortable on her 😀😀😀
Well done to hubby for the proof reading how nice of him😀, though I'm sure no one will mind if you make spelling (or other) errors (I do constantly, haven't been corrected yet haha!)

Anyway glad you shared photos of your lovely mare 😃😃😃
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No I have had horses since I was a child. But after 24 years I have finally found my heart horse. She is such a good girl and so great around my boys. I would not trade her for the world even thou she far from perfect. I am hoping to try some open shows this year. I have some videos but no idea how to upload.

QUOTE=Rocco boy;4275762]Hi Casey!!
My name is also Kaycee (spelt different but still😜).
Your Gemma is beautiful 😀😀😀 is she your first horse? You look so nice and comfortable on her 😀😀😀
Well done to hubby for the proof reading how nice of him😀, though I'm sure no one will mind if you make spelling (or other) errors (I do constantly, haven't been corrected yet haha!)

Anyway glad you shared photos of your lovely mare 😃😃😃
Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you , I have started back in to lessons and it seems to be going well :D

well, here's another compliment to bribe you into coming out of the shadows; your seat is very nice. good upright position, good stirrup length. great example of a good, working western seat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts