The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:

Meet Shyanne! She's Arab/Paint 6 years old, and the sweetest horse ever!
She obeys voice and body commands, is sensitive, gentle and you can tell by her looks she's intelligent. :)

I won't be bringing her home till April or May because we need to do some work on her pasture area when the snow goes. But I can't wait! I've ridden her and she is a joy to ride, and I can't wait to bring her home and start working with her.
In the meantime, I will be taking more lessons to spruce up my riding capabilities, so we can both have lots of fun when she gets home.

Oh..and I will be buying all sorts of baby items! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Wow what a pretty girl. I LOVE for stockings on a horse! Good luck with her, I hope you guys have lots of fun years ahead!

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so glad that you found a horse that you love. She is absolutely stunning. I can't wait for more pictures when you bring her home. :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you, I am so in love with her!
The trainer was really impressed that Shy was so relaxed with me. She said that she was very happy to see her responding to me and listening to me as if we'd been together for ages. I need more training than Shy does.

She's so smart, and tries so hard to please. I think we will make a great team once we both understand the other one's body language.
She's very in tune and watches and listens so well.

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
What an interesting make-shift halter, lol. =]

I think she's really pretty, and coming from the girl who doesn't like chestnuts, that means a lot. =P Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts