The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the New Year!

·
Super Moderator
22,658 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. Your tree is gorgeous!

I don't have a Christmas tree this year :sad:.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*Raises the glass for a toast* to a busy and fun new year on the forums!

Thanks Tamma for your kind comment. To be honest, we don't really know how to officially decorate a tree. I usually go with something like "oh! let's put this on, its so preeeetty!". The end result is what you see in the picture :lol:

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all! =)
I hope each and every one of you have a fabulous Christmas eve and Christmas day! :D

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Merry Christmas everybody!

And M2G, that's exactly how my family decorates our tree too...Only your tree looks way better than ours. :lol:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Merry CHRISTmas I think its important to remember the true meaning. For our tree we just decorate too we don't like to do themes.

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Merry Christmas all!

I have internet - who knows when it will cut out again, but I have internet for the time being! Yay!

Some stories to share with you:

- We went Christmas tree shopping yesterday, December 23. We're in the middle of moving (UGH!) and so picked up a fairly tall step ladder from our old place in anticipation of an 8' tree. We finally found one of the last lots still open in the city, and asked where the tall trees are. The guy looked at us like we were nuts, and said "$40 for any tree in the lot, we don't have anything over 6 and a half feet." The good: we found a Douglas Fir... they usually cost $40/foot!! The bad: It's 6'6". The ugly: I'm 5'6" -- I did not need the stepstool to put the star on top.

- I got called in to work today as my co-worker wasn't feeling well. Of course we had the last minute shoppers, mostly dads/husbands with no clue what to get their loved ones. Anyways, so this man comes up to the register where I'm standing, and kind of awkwardly asks me to try on a vest, to measure for size. I tell him that I'm between a small and extra small in this brand of vest. He pauses, looks me up and down, and says "really? I would have guessed you at a medium at least..." .... thanks, buddy.

Good night all! I hope Santa is great to you!

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
HERE HERE, MERRY CHRISTMAS and best wishes! May your ventures be fruitful, your bed be warm, and you look at each day with hope and wonder!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Merry Christmas all!

I have internet - who knows when it will cut out again, but I have internet for the time being! Yay!

Some stories to share with you:

- We went Christmas tree shopping yesterday, December 23. We're in the middle of moving (UGH!) and so picked up a fairly tall step ladder from our old place in anticipation of an 8' tree. We finally found one of the last lots still open in the city, and asked where the tall trees are. The guy looked at us like we were nuts, and said "$40 for any tree in the lot, we don't have anything over 6 and a half feet." The good: we found a Douglas Fir... they usually cost $40/foot!! The bad: It's 6'6". The ugly: I'm 5'6" -- I did not need the stepstool to put the star on top.

- I got called in to work today as my co-worker wasn't feeling well. Of course we had the last minute shoppers, mostly dads/husbands with no clue what to get their loved ones. Anyways, so this man comes up to the register where I'm standing, and kind of awkwardly asks me to try on a vest, to measure for size. I tell him that I'm between a small and extra small in this brand of vest. He pauses, looks me up and down, and says "really? I would have guessed you at a medium at least..." .... thanks, buddy.

Good night all! I hope Santa is great to you!
lol Allie, some men just don't know how to be smooth with anything :lol: glad to know you did end up getting a tree tho. It brings such a huge Christmasie feel to it.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.