The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little brag - Justus and I came home with our very first 1st place ribbon this weekend in 2'3 Jumpers :) Very proud of my little pal and can't wait to see how much we continue to improve by next year!

2'3 Jumpers

Training level Dressage we placed 3rd with a 56.4%, this was only her second ever show and first time more advanced than walk/trot and crossrails! I was impressed by her willingness and effort!

I owned this little mare's dam and sire, trained her myself from the ground up...to achieve this in our second show ever meant alot to me :D Justus is now 6 years old and well on her way to becoming the accomplished show pony she's more than capable of being! Here's a picture just because she's sweet and adorable!

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
She is adorable!! Congrats!!! Sounds, and from the looks of it you guys did great!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! And she is tiny :) Just under 14hh! Me being nearly 5'9 makes us as a pair look awkward sometimes, but we make it work!

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
aww,well I've ridden a 13.3 horse/pony before :) I ride little horses too sometimes so it's okay.I always thought it was kinda cute seeing people ride little horses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts