The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm going to a ball with my boyfriend on the 19th and he told me hes gonna take me out that day to get my hair and nails done. So I'm trying to figure out how I should wear my hair. Since its short and layered I'm having trouble finding anything that would look good.

Here's a couple pics of my hair normally (natural and straightened)

Any ideas would be great! thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Hmmm, I was going to suggest an up-do (because you can't go wrong w/an up-do for the ball), but I don't know that you have the length for that. I would visit a salon and ask for some suggestions - maybe even do a "trial run" of a style or two.
Did want to say, though, have a fabulous time! My husband is retiring from the Marine Corps this month and the balls are one of the things I will miss the most.

·
Registered
753 Posts
love the dress! it looks stunning on you!
whenever i go out i just straighten my hair and keep it simple?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I went to a military ball, it was really fun so I hope you have a good time! I just wore my hair down....a lot of the girls did, some down with some curls or something. Anything that looks nice would work. Doesn't have to be too elaborate. I was at the one in DC, if that gives you any idea of how different or similar it would be. OH....and I LOVE your dresss! Mine was brown too :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
love the dress! it looks stunning on you!
whenever i go out i just straighten my hair and keep it simple?
Thank you :)

I went to a military ball, it was really fun so I hope you have a good time! I just wore my hair down....a lot of the girls did, some down with some curls or something. Anything that looks nice would work. Doesn't have to be too elaborate. I was at the one in DC, if that gives you any idea of how different or similar it would be. OH....and I LOVE your dresss! Mine was brown too :)
I dont plan on doing anything too fancy, I figure something a little different then I normally do though.

·
Registered
573 Posts
You could try a nice french twist, it would look great with that dress. =]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.