The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy you mini horse fans now i have a little contest for the absolute prettiest and girliest (even if it is a boy)miniature horses and shetlands:D:D it is gonna be very fun it ends at Feb. 20th if you have any questions you can private message me i will announce the winner on this thread and i will private message the winner.... there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. with no more to say have fun and good luck...

·
Registered
798 Posts
i'll enter! I gotta find what pictures to enter first though :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cutie haha i saw the thread for these pics haha

·
Registered
657 Posts
haha he is still mad at me for putting him in that blanket.... but he is a cutie :) Thank you

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha ya he is pretty cute in that blanket

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on 9 more days there is no real prize but please enter..

·
Registered
3,968 Posts

Well, I don't have Flaxie anymore, I donated her to Reins of Life, Inc. Therapeutic Horseback Riding in South Bend, Indiana several years ago. She might not be the prettiest or girliest mini ever, but she is certainly a good, good girl. She was my son's first pony, and then became his therapy pony when he first got his autism diagnosis. When I had to get out of horses several years ago (divorce is an ugly thing) I knew with her temperament and her heart she had a job to do - and I was right.

Just DAYS after I donated her to the program:

South Bend Tribune

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Our stud colt, Rizer n___n

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awwww everyone keep it up!

·
Registered
214 Posts
This is my boy keeno. I bought him when he was just a baby and he's def. a mommy's boy! (Oh and i didn't edit this picture it really did come out like that!)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Aww, PaintsPwn, he is ADORABLE!
Thanks! His personality is as adorable as he is. He frequently escapes. He never goes anywhere. He never makes it past the hay 8) Everyone loves this guy. We've hauled him everywhere with us. Barrel races, pleasure shows, miniature futurities - and he has a huge fan base!

·
Registered
307 Posts
This is Mini Man. I got him as payment for working with an unruly orphan appy. He is turning 4 this year. I wish I could find the pictures of him dressed up as a fairy from a costume contest (coincidently shortly after he was gelded....) I'll have to start searching...

Hope they come through...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
awwww ADORABLE little ones every one! its going to be tough! i came up with the prize! i will Blingee your pics of the 1st 2nd and 3rd winners .yay.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.