The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Oh that's so sad... :( Hopefully if someone found her they were trying to find out where she came from so they could return her. Best of luck. Losing the one horse that survived has got to be devastating!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about this! I know how it feels to lose a horse, a best friend =[ Hope you find her! =]
~EmrysGal

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Are the owners absolutely sure that the horse wasn't in the fire? Eye witnesses aren't always exactly...reliable. I find it hard to believe that a horse of that caliber is still missing after running away on foot.

Sad sad story...

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
claporte im pretty sure they probably had a body count. even with fire damage im pretty sure they had to of gotten an accurate count once they thought she could be missing

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Surely a horse like that is chipped??? All horses should be chipped, but seriously.. the owner of a horse like that would have got it chipped don't you think?

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
claporte im pretty sure they probably had a body count. even with fire damage im pretty sure they had to of gotten an accurate count once they thought she could be missing
Sometimes a body burns so thoroughly, there's nothing left of it. Sad to think about but it's true.

Reactions: natisha
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.