The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of you know Missy's background story but i'll say it again anyway. I bought her in August 2013 and found out shortly after that she had spent a year with a stallion and was seen to be covered on April 20th. So we are expecting a March baby - if she wasn't covered before. And so I decided it's about time I did her foaling thread!

August:

November:

December:

January (1st):

The stallion was (he was 3 at the time so may have grown) a 14hh piebald cob! Missy is only 11hh so who knows how this baby will turn out!

I plan to update the thread every week and then every day or two nearer foaling. Thank you for reading! :D

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Subbing!
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: PonioUK

·
Registered
181 Posts
She's a cute one! I can't wait to see how everything turns out :D

Reactions: PonioUK

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the compliments regarding her colouring! Yes, I made it although I think it could be a little too early with three months to go!

Lots of kicking today! I had my hand under her belly today and the little one was playing havoc and kicking back to any pressure I gave. Missy looked very bored :lol: :mrgreen:

Oh! And the lump has gone thankfully! I did say I would wait a week to post updates but I can't stop myself. Here's tonight's 'belly pic' - I think it's got smaller so foalie has probably moved around! :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for subbing guys!
Baby was very active today and was playing havock inside mum. Missy looked thoroughly fed up! Poor girl!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So have you had the vet out to confirm shes preggers? She has a big belly but her neck is thicker in the later pics so i think shes carrying a bit of weight too xx
Haven't had the vet out, I do agree about the extra weight though. Perhaps we do have a little fatty! Xx
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
695 Posts
im still not overly convinced shes in foal - if she is she isnt close yet as no bagging up.

I do still think you need a vet to do a blood test and she will need her jabs. you can handle her now, you need to be getting a vet out hun.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im still not overly convinced shes in foal - if she is she isnt close yet as no bagging up.

I do still think you need a vet to do a blood test and she will need her jabs. you can handle her now, you need to be getting a vet out hun.
I will have a vet out :)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.