The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,771 Posts
Thank-you for alerting us to a possible problem...
Our tech team will look into it, and find what ails the system.

I am glad to see you found a way around the issue and have joined and posted.

May I extend a WELCOME to the Forum to you.

hlg.
forum moderator

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! Just so you know, I'm also experiencing an issue in which I mark a message as "read", but every time I return to the forum, that message reads as "unread" again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi to all. I had the same issue and full site no problem. But I’m having a not a tech person moment and can’t work out how to start s new topic or post. All help appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
14,771 Posts
Hi to all. I had the same issue and full site no problem. But I’m having a not a tech person moment and can’t work out how to start s new topic or post. All help appreciated.

Pick your grouping you want the thread in...say "New to Horses"
Left side of page, just under the header..
There is a dark shaded box..
>Post New Thread
Click that box and your thread can be topic name chosen and your information posted you want to discuss in the message area.
As you write your message you can also hit the PREVIEW POST button and it will show how your message will appear as on the forum...
For me, corrections of spelling, punctuation, spacing are all seen and finished product viewed or corrections can be made where you typed your message.
Once you hit SUBMIT REPLY, you have posted your message for all to see.

Sounds complicated, once you post once or twice you will see those boxes easily to present and open new topics, preview and post... :wink:

hlg.
forum moderator

1 - 6 of 6 Posts