The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been around in a while so forgive me if this has been posted already.

But i'd like to hear opinions on this. I'm a little on the fence with it. However I find it funny. The extent people go to, to "perfect" things.

·
Registered
425 Posts
So what happens when a horse completely flips out in one of those things?!?! I also bet it cost a whole lot of $$$$!! They are kinda cool though I have say it's a good idea.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
934 Posts
Those probably cost a crap tone of money...Wow!

I have to admit, they're pretty cool. But it has many flaws, IMO.

How do you know you're not forcing the horse to go x-amount mph? Like the car/machine-thingy is literally pushing the horse to go 45mph when it can only go 35mph comfortably (without a machine/car/thing)?

What happens if the horse stumbles and falls? Sure the car-thingy will shut off, but it wouldn't be able to come to a full/complete stop in a split second...That's enough time for the horse to end up under the car.

But I'd like to see where this ends up going in terms of training horses...In a way, its basically an advance hot walker.

·
Registered
9,694 Posts
At first I thought not too bad a thing, at least it's a way to train without putting weight on their back at young ages and then they hooked up a foal and that ruined it for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.