The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be looking mostly to drive him, possibly with my gelding (who is a really nice colour match both winter and summer coats! and ride him if I decide to also have him trained for it. I am mostly wondering how much you would pay for him (assuming you would in fact want to buy him):)
He is coming 6 now (the info on the web is older)
He is on this web page. (additional pictures are on the tab "new pictures of horses"
KP Second Chance
Thanks!:D

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
This horse is untrained at 6 years old? How much would I pay? Not much!!! These photos are not good for conformation judging but I do not see anything that makes me say "wow." He is slightly back at the knee and looks sickle hocked. His neck seems to tie correctly to an OK shoulder. He is long and stiff through the coupling and has a steep croup.

He is an "ok" horse that is, apparently, untrained. He will be OK for driving and riding but I do not see upper level anything about him.

Reactions: Walker

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thank you. I wouldn't be using him for anything upper level. I asked the owner how much they wanted for him when he was 4 and they said $4000! I thought that was crazy and now he is 6 and still untrained so I'm sure they still want an unreasonable price. :?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.