The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not for the most gorgeous horses. This is the "beautiu=ful" ones, like of you and your horse jut relaxed and noticably bonding of somthing. Effects like edgeblur for a passed(dead) horse is fine. You must be in the pic. Older pics are also fine. I will post a poll somtime in Feb. This is my submission:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
This is mine. Gracie- Dutch Warmblood/Oldenburg cross 2007 filly and I. :)

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Not a pretty setting, but Zu looking for some cuddles. I swear I had no treats! Ha ha.
He's such an in your face horse. :lol:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Dozer looks bored but this was sooo crazy for me to trust him enough to do this! When I first got him he would have walked right over me. On purpose. Now, he has some respect ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I had to break the rules.But I have a bonding picture of my gelding and my future little stepsister...

phone pix 103.jpg
One of those sweet silent moments...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
this is my filly, when this photo was took she was 5 and half months old, her name is lilly :d xx

Attachments

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes, it can. it can be of people that are family/soon to be family, but not friends.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Ok then. This is my almost 3 year old daughter and her 11 year old Shetland pony Teddy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh my gosh, disneycowgirl, that is ADORABLE. :D

Me and Cookie having an important conversation(or maybe a staring contest)

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Here is my dad and his girl Minnie on her last day. We were there with her all day.

My dad is a non horse person, but Minnie took such good care of him it was amazing.

·
Registered
610 Posts
My daughter and her lesson horse "Romeo". He is a very affectionate, needy little pony. He needs love. She is becoming his Juliet. When she walks away, he starts to call for her and paw at the ground. If she walks back out of the barn, he sighs and calms down. When she goes to halter him, he nudges her and waits for a kiss on the nose.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Probably my favorite of my RB horse Pride...It's hard to believe it's almost a year since he passed... :(

1 - 20 of 48 Posts