The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It stands next to actually, getting my boy. But. . .

Yesterday, after my lesson, my instructor told me that I would have my first lesson on my horse, on none other than New Years Eve!!! This will be my VERY FIRST RIDE on my Drummer Boy!!!:D:D

As some of you know, my horse is a baby (well, not really anymore, excpet he still is in my eyes:)). I got him as a yearling and only now, after the longest waiting of my life, I get to actually ride him. He's coming up on his third birthday and healthier than ever. :D

Anyway, I thought I would try to share the excitement, because its the worst day of the week. :wink:

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
yay !! that is so exciting !!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
What great news!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, Thanks guys!

Today, I walked in the barn and my trainer was just walking to the arena to work him. I hadn't seen him under saddle before so it was really exciting!! :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yes of course! I will have pics, vids, the whole nine yards. If you look at my new thread I made today I am going to make it my main for Drummer's progress!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yay for the two of you!
I can't wait to see pics and vid's!!!
You must just be bursting at the seams with excitement!!!
Halfpass

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So. . .I finally rode him!! He was so great. I was very excited and i definitely wasn't disappointed! In the next post, I will upload pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.