The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved Hero to another place again! We just moved last November thought I was going to love this place but the BO was a little ocd which is ok in some cases.
I won't go all into detail but heres one short story. She wanted to worm Hero a daily wormer to make sure he is clear of any parasites - total was $60. She did NOT want my money for it and said she was helping out. I insisted and added the $60 in the board. Next day I get $60 back saying I dont need it and if I want it to put it towards something get this DARE cribbing collar so I did. Keep in mind I bought a weaver collar just a week ago for $75 ( I sold that to get some money back).

As we moved the horses yesterday - I notice my colalr was GONE and she would not let us back into the barn to make sure we got over thing. She frreaking took my colalr back!! Now I have none :(

Ugh glad the drama is over...
Here is our new place!!

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
good lord i am loving that round pen! ahaha and so much space! hopefully you guys will definitely be happy here!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys!! Another reason we left was because everyday I delt with the BO's side comments - the last one was "Hero will always fail to thrive in life" and all the time I hear about how skinny he is ..:-|

1 - 6 of 6 Posts