The Horse Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Super Moderator
18,524 Posts
MOD NOTE:

This thread is from 2014....

The member is still active so maybe a update will occur...

Might we ask our members to please watch posting dates as it seems this "newer" platform our parent company VS incorporated resurrects old & dusty threads like they were newly made.
Please be cautious as information sometimes shared from years ago can be outdated and in error.
Thank-you.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes she is gonna be 8 this year. Hard to believe. I sweat she was only an iddy biddy thing yesterday. I wish she was still so little and cute. If I had the chance I'd raise her all over again or another one. Lol it was soooo much fun. She has not disappointed in the least. Extraordinary intelligent, great mind, totally bombproof and so willing. She also likes to jump.

This is her now.
Horse Pumpkin Vertebrate Calabaza Mammal

Vertebrate Horse Stable Working animal Liver

Horse Working animal Mammal Horse tack Horse supplies

Horse Working animal Horse tack Horse supplies Bridle

Horse Plant Tree Working animal Horse tack

Horse Eye Plant Working animal Tree

Horse Liver Tree Window Working animal

Horse Helmet Equestrian helmet Plant Tree

· Registered
817 Posts
Yes she is gonna be 8 this year. Hard to believe. I sweat she was only an iddy biddy thing yesterday. I wish she was still so little and cute. If I had the chance I'd raise her all over again or another one. Lol it was soooo much fun. She has not disappointed in the least. Extraordinary intelligent, great mind, totally bombproof and so willing. She also likes to jump.

This is her now. View attachment 1123769
View attachment 1123767
View attachment 1123764
View attachment 1123765
View attachment 1123763
View attachment 1123766
View attachment 1123768
View attachment 1123762
She’s gorgeous! What’s her name? Got any videos of how she moves now at liberty and under saddle? Would be fun to compare. She definitely seemed to move with grace as a one month old foal

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She’s gorgeous! What’s her name? Got any videos of how she moves now at liberty and under saddle? Would be fun to compare. She definitely seemed to move with grace as a one month old foal
Uhm I wish I would know how to upload an mp4.... then I could. Sigh she isnt super fancy. Never has been a big prancy girl. But shes cute enough to do some mid level dressage.

· Super Moderator
17,141 Posts
Videos can be placed on sites such as YouTube and linked here. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a way to link mp4 here but that is above my pay grade. Hopefully someone else will share.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.