The Horse Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got pics of Mana for the first time since november. Him and Deja are woolly little beasts(cute ones) but even under all that fuzz you can tell what a gorgeous head Mana has on him!! He will be five months on the 27th and he is closing in on momma's height fast.:D:D He is the same size that his sister was at eight months(due to lack of good food:?) Anyway!! Here are pics!! I'd love to see everyone elses woollies!! I am so proud of my little boy! It's just about time to do feet so he'll have his done for the first time.:D Sorry for them being dark. I took these at five thirty and it was basically pitch black already.:shock:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Mana is a cutie! Love his head.

Here are my fuzzy monsters
Cecil

Kodee

Miss Minnie (RIP)

PintoBean

Romeo (Fuzziest of all of them!)

And last but not least Demi

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're all so cute! I really like PintoBean's white making it look like an eyebrow!

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Haha, it's amazing how quickly those young'uns will grow a really fuzzy winter coat.

Here is my Rafe, he is 6 months old.

Here is Dobe. Even though he is really fuzzy, he doesn't look it except on his legs. This was one of the coldest days this winter, it had a high of only like 3 degrees.

Denny doesn't really get very fuzzy in the winter time.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Aww! I love fuzzy horses!

My Lacey girl is like a freaking woolly mammoth. And the coldest it's been here has been 19F for only a week! The rest of the time it's been in the 40's mostly, we haven't even had a real snow. I'd hate to see her in actually cold weather! haha

Her hair is about 2 inches long, at the shortest. There are some areas where it's about 4 inches long. o_O

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Wallaby, your horse is SO cute!
Thanks! I agree. :lol: I pretty much tell her everyday that I'm really not sure how I ever stop snuggling her.

Only problem: she take advantage of her cuteness by trying to manipulate me into hanging out with her for hours beyond the time I actually have to spend with her. haha

·
Registered
488 Posts
Heres Cody in his winter fuzzies. I have none of Savvie yet until they both come home.
I also added in a picture of the cute little pony he is pastured with :p
Weekend 023.jpg

Codyphone.jpg

Weekend 028.jpg

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow!! Everyone looks so...warm!:)
Paintluver, I am jealous of Romeo's halter! It's such a pretty blue! It looks very nice on him!

Smrobs Rafe is looking amazing! Any guesses as to how big he's going to top out at? Mana's sire was only 14hh and Deja is maybe hitting 14.3 but right now he looks like he may end up taller than both of them!! Dobe and Denny hardly look fuzzy at all!

Wallaby, I don't mean to sound like a creeper, but lacey has a nice butt!:wink: I am hoping that I will be able to get Deja trim and fit this spring. I have my fingers crossed that she has a nice butt too. :lol: (Isn't it amazing how fluffy our little desert horses can get?)LOL

Trinity, I usually don't like bald faces but Cody is a cutie!! I think his eyes are so pretty!! I also have a thing for splashy white on legs, very sharp coloring. Also,do you know what breed that pony is that he's kept with? He looks like a gray version of my BO daughter's pony, but they have no idea what breed he is.

Angelsgrace, that is a VERY woolly horse! She reminds me of a teddy bear, which in turn makes me want to hug her!:D

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
I have no idea. I keep meaning to measure his cannons to get a guestimate but just haven't done it yet. I'm almost afraid to :?. Dobe is kindof a weirdo. He really is very hairy but not so much fuzzy. He has these big coarse guard hairs that stick out about an inch and a half but the rest of it sticks pretty close to his body. The only place that I can really notice it from afar is on his legs. I have to use my regular hairbrush that I brush his mane with to brush him from the knees down. LOL.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I know she very wooly and this is in queensland where the coldest in winter in 6 min lol
it's because she's a brumby :D
Wow smrobs all ur horse are so pretty

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Wallaby, I don't mean to sound like a creeper, but lacey has a nice butt!:wink: I am hoping that I will be able to get Deja trim and fit this spring. I have my fingers crossed that she has a nice butt too. :lol: (Isn't it amazing how fluffy our little desert horses can get?)LOL
Hahaha! This made me laugh super hard. I totally know what you mean about her butt, she has a "power booty".

Here's another great picture of her butt (she was getting a bath with whitening shampoo, that's why her mane and tail are purple, haha), totally not the winter in this picture but yknow, booty shots are always necessary. :lol:

Deja will be so pretty all in shape! She's adorable anyway but all muscled up? Watch out for horse stealers! Heehee

Fluffy Arabs, my goodness. And I was all worried when I got her that she wouldn't grow a thick coat because I had read so many older horse books that said that Arabs didn't grow a very good winter coat. Hah, what kind of drugs were they on?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts