The Horse Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this website not long ago, but never had the chance to post any pictures of my stallion. Well now I have the time so here they come. I love taking pictures.

This is Smoke.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
he sure is purdy. what breeding does he have?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is Impressive bred mostly, but also has The Investor on both sides, and Zippo Pat Bars on his papers.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. I'm so proud to have him. ^_^

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
He is absolutely stunning. Is he a blue roan or is he a grullo? In some of the pix, he looks like one and in others, he looks like the other.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
:shock: He is stunning. That is some really neat coloring. Great pics of this guy.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually, he's both. He is a Grullo Roan. His sire was a blue roan and his mother was a grullo. He has the roaning, but also has prominent dun factor. A wide and dark dorsal stripe, as well as barring on his withers and legs. I have pictures showing off all of them.

Unfortunately no, I do not show him. I used to show when I was younger, but he's my first horse that is actually my own, and it's been about ten years since I've shown. He's not trained as well as he should be, seeing as he's a stud, and I haven't owned him long enough to work on it. He's not used to being worked or ridden around other horses. Because of his possible infertility problem, it is very likely that I will get him gelded. That could solve a lot of our problems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts