The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm SO excited! It has finally snowed here! I would rather it still be warm, but I hate it when it's cold and not snowy, so I'm happy now lol. Anyway, here are some pictures of my buddy Thumper standing around in the snow- oh so fascinating ;).

He was standing around in the yard because he wanted to come in :).

^I love this picture of him!

^You can see the reflection of the barn in his eye!

^Playing around with a stick- I swear this boy is full of never-ending surprises!

^More sticks... now he just looks weird lol

^his "uh-oh I'm in trouble look" when I took his sticks away.

^I should probably crop this better... Or does it look good how it is?

^"Please let me in Anna!"

He's such a sweetie and I think he looks adorable in his blankie! He tried his heart out in our lesson today <3.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Aww he looks SO good!
Love his stick fun ;-) Seems like he loved that :D

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I want snow!
We never get snow where I live. I don't live in the desert or the cold, so I never get any fun weather extremes.

·
Registered
698 Posts

^More sticks... now he just looks weird lol

He's such a sweetie and I think he looks adorable in his blankie! He tried his heart out in our lesson today <3.
Lol, my mare does this too - everything has gotta go in the mouth! Very cute. :D

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
I want snow!
We never get snow where I live. I don't live in the desert or the cold, so I never get any fun weather extremes.
you want snow? come on over! it dumped 1 foot of snwo in like, 24 hours, the wind is HOWLING there is snowdrifts taller then ME:shock: and its minus 20.
a week ago we were all running around in t-shirts, haha

·
Registered
535 Posts
His uh oh face is so cute!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! I love his 'uh-oh' face, too! He makes that whenever he expects to get in trouble :).

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol, my mare does this too - everything has gotta go in the mouth! Very cute. :D
It's nice to know he's not the only one! I have to keep an eye on my helmet whenever I'm around him- he'll grab it with his mouth and swing it around in the air :). And he absolutely LOVES the puffballs on my winter hat- he's always nibbling on them. I know it's not the best manners, but he's just so silly!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts