The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created a scavenger hunt for her to find her saddle, pad and stand. She had a blast!

(If her legs were strait down, you'd see that her 7 year old legs are just a couple inches from being long enough to fit into this saddle. At her growth rate, she'll probably fit in it this summer)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Noooow wheres the horse? hahahaha

·
Registered
434 Posts
Noooow wheres the horse? hahahaha
Haha. That's what I was thinking. The scavenger hunt leads from the pad to the saddle to the new horse in the barn :D.

BTW, I love the picture of the lab in the background holding the bird in it's mouth. Is it one of yours?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Jealous! :D Wish I had such a lovely mom ;)

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
How special for your daughter! I'll have to remember this for when my granddaughter is old enough.

BTW, love the saddle rack! I'm copying this to show my dad to make one for my granddaughter for the future (Dad's still doing woodcutting, so better have him do in now while he still can).

Thanks for sharing such a special moment in your life!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha. That's what I was thinking. The scavenger hunt leads from the pad to the saddle to the new horse in the barn :D.

BTW, I love the picture of the lab in the background holding the bird in it's mouth. Is it one of yours?
The horse is at the barn, happily owned by her instructor. Some day, but not for a while.

Yes, that's my chocolate lab. The picture next to it is of my black lab and my daughter. My choco is quite a hunk.

·
Registered
504 Posts
aww looks like you all had an awsum xmas.
Your daughter looks extremely happy too :)
She is lucky to have such a lovely mom. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.