The Horse Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i haven't been able to get my sim card from my camera to work until now and i have to post a picture of my early christmas present i got from my mom! well here he is...

he's afour months old mini donkey and is completely adorable! i decided to name him dozer because he will go thru anything to get to his food haha just thought id share the picture :)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
What a little man! He looks like a dozer :lol: If you get tired of him I'll take him

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Congrats!

Awww congrats on our new donkey. I love the name by the way. It's absolutely adorable!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
SO CUTE!!!! I love donkeys! If he goes missing, it wasn't me ok? lol

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
He's adorable!!! :D

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
AWWW, so adorable! We have a full sized white jack that looks just like him!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
What an AMAZING Christmas gift!!
Lucky you! :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
i want a donkey, i did have a horse with big ears... close enough?

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
omg too cute! More pics please :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yay for you!!!
Way to darn CUTE!!!!
I love mini donkey
I have two I can visit regularly...
So lucky he has you for a momma!!
Halfpass

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thank you everyone! since he's been here hes fitting in very well and is even going outside with my 16.3 hand dutch warmblood, henri haha they're best buds already. someone asked if i had any plans for him and as of right now hes just going to be a spoiled rotten little donkey that gets and does whatever he wants! since he isnt registered he cant be shown but that really doesnt matter to me. someone else ask me to post some more pictures so here's dozer with his pink sheep blanket on :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts