The Horse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on my first trail ride on Saturday!! My friend took me to Prague Lake (here in Oklahoma) and I had a blast!! I never knew that there was so much invelved. But it is an experiance that I cant do again soon enough. I loved riding up and downthe hills, some were pretty steep, and riding through the water. I cant waite to experiance more trails around the state! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Glad your first trail went so well. I love the trails, too. :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am planning on going again this weekend...if the weather hold out..lol I used to ride rodeos and playdays when I was younger and I have found that as my body starts aging faster than my age the trails are more for me...I still get to see new places and I have learned that I like the hills and water..lol

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Congrats and so glad you had a good time. I find trail riding to be such a blast! Red loves going up and down hills too! Post some pictures - I'd love to see them!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Trails are the best, especially when you're with a group of people who can make you laugh and carry a conversation for hours upon hours. My first official trail ride was for about 6 1/2 hours.. ouch! But it was awesome. Went riding yesterday too for about 4. I love it. Such a great way to spend time with friends/loved ones and of course, your horse! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts