The Horse Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my new 12 year old AQHA mare. We've had her for 2 months now and she is such a good girl. I'm in love!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!! She's a great little mare.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I must be a sucker for flea bitten greys too because she is the second one I've owned!

·
Registered
976 Posts
She's so beautiful!

Out of interest, shouldn't a flea bitten grey have a white mane and tail? Do they change colour last or not change at all or something? The only flea bitten grey I knew had a light mane and tail, but then he was very old, almost 30.

But then, I really love her with a dark mane and tail so let's hope they don't change :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
her mane and tail seem to stay darkish but its very interesting because up close, you can see the light colors in them too. its like, when she was developing her color, she wanted to be dark and light at the same time. and I'm definitely not a color expert or anything. i always just assumed that flea bitten meant the millions of tiny reddish brownish blackish spots all over, which she has. i don't know, i just know that i love her. she's beautiful both inside and out. and she's photogenic which is a bonus =]

Reactions: Chokolate
1 - 8 of 8 Posts