my fav shot

she got up lol

i wana eat your camera mom

bestest girlfriends

Ginger is FINALLY healthy weight !! woohoo

·
Registered
237 Posts
Aaaaaw so cutteee!! You are just like me, you just keep taking pictures, even though you have a million shots of the same thing. I can't catch my horse laying down, no matter what time I come. He is always standing. I love when they look sleepy. Cutest sleeping poneh evar!

·
Banned
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha i know my fiancee is like you have a gazillion of the same pics. but she makes a different expression in each. i have like 50 more but i didnt post b/c theyre all similar haha

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hahahaha, that's what I did today. I had a million from today. I finally found my camera, I think I'm just going to carry it with me all the time, no matter where I go.

I made my fiance look at everyone. He told me that one of my pictures, he looked like a camel!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
First, I love the color of your grey...beautiful! Second, where's your snow?! LOL I'd be lost without snow in winter. And third, why is your chestnut mare soaking wet afterwards? Did you bath her? LOL that can't possibly be all sweat...right?

·
Banned
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thankss =D and haha its snowing as we speak we're getting hit with a storm now. theres already a foot or more out there.

its not sweat lol. i sponged her down . i dont like her getting all gross if i just brush her. it wasen't too cold yesterday so i sponged her and put her blankies on. shes got a cotton sheet then that purple stable blanket on. then at night she gets her heavyweight over those . shes spoiled. both are. luna gets the same . i dont like when their noses run so i get paranoid they'll get colds lol.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Nice pictures. I second the nice looking gray horse. I'm not a big fan of gray horses unless the are dark. lol Careful the sorrel/chestnut doesn't get sick with being so wet and having a blanket on.

·
Banned
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thankss. shes fine. she gets cooled off and waits an hr to eat. been doing this since ive had her , haven't had a problem since. it was about 40 yesterday when i got off. i towel dry her before i put the blankies on. she drys pretty quick. thanks for the heads up =D

·
Banned
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we have snow as of last night lol. im going out back in a bit to let them out so i can do their stalls i'll get more pix =]

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Looking at your photos online, make me want to yawn! your grey horse looked very comfortable. That's wonderful, looks like a sweet horse.

·
Banned
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha thankss. she just HAAAD to lay in her hay lol. she was eating it as she was laying down too it was so funny.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts