1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i just wanted to share something with you
I'm 13 and live in victoria, Australia.
And i want to share something that happened to me:

It was saturday night and my family and I were sitting down begining to watch a movie, anyway we saw police lights and they were coming up our driveway, All i remember is mum saying sh*t and running outside with my dad close behind her.
I sat there traumatized. My 2 siblings (hunter:6 and Gemma:9) were crying and i was trying to be brave and keep a straight face, besides, it might of been nothing... right???
Anyway about an hour later mum and dad came inside again and mum looked like she'd been crying.
I didn't want to ask why since i was too scared to ask.
She said that our two mini ponies (missy and moo) got out, but they were okay.
The following morning dad came in telling me what really happened that night... he told me a woman was driving and hit missy (missy was black, and it was dark so she could'nt see her) I just slowly nodded while tears weeled up in my eyes, I knew how sad my sister would be when she was told, since it was her pony.
We were all upset that day, but moo suffered the most.
She would'nt eat fr 2 days which is unlike her as she is in love with food!
All she did was stand by missy's grave. She saw what happened, she was her best friend in the whole world.
It's been a few months since the accident and we all still miss her greatly but have moved on, everyday i still see moo standing by her grave now, waiting for her best friend to return

·
Registered
144 Posts
That is a horrific thing to have happened and I am so very sorry that you and your siblings and parents have had to experience such traumatic grief.

Nothing will bring Missy back, but I just want to give you a big virtual hug xxx

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
I'm very sorry! :(

·
Registered
61 Posts
:cry::cry::cry: i'm sorry!!!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I almost cried! Animals and cars do not mix. The things that can happen are horrifying. How is moo now?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks fr all your msgs guys!
Moo moo is fine and recovering, she still misses her friend greatly, but adores the next door neighbours cows :)
The worst thing is it wasn't our fault.. the school kids knocked our fence down!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Its good to hear that moo is ok. :) im am very sorry for you loss and want to tell you that loss is not a good thing to go through, though they are still with you :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow!! i had no idea anyone would be so kind :)
thankyou all so much and i love you all!!!
Your all great.
I think we've all pretty much recovered ow, moo is pretty much her pesky, bossy annoying little self again!! lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
i'm so sorry and you were really brave for your sibilings

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanx :) it happened ages ago (months)
but its still so nice to see how much ya'll care :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Awww so sorry for your loss....

by the way im from I'm from vic too!! =) Its my home...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts