21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
A friend of mine lost a horse that way as well. What a horrible experience. I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Banned
5,892 Posts
Were so sorry for your loss. You are both in our prayers.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Oh gosh! I'm so sorry hun. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. Hang in there, everything will be alright.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I will keep you in my prayers. I'm very sorry that you are experiencing this. I can not believe that happened! I know you have a lot of heart break right now if you need to talk we are all here for you.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Oh my god! My heart goes out to you!! :( I can't believe that......... I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I am sooo sorry for you right now. If you ever need talk post away here we all listen to you. I will be praying for you both

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your horse, our prayers are with you.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
So sorry to hear about your loss. One of the horses I used to ride 4 years ago was also killed by lighting. Same story as you. Many bigger things around him but he still ended up the one getting hit.

So sorry to hear about what you're going through. The good thing tho is that it would have happened so quickly, that she wouldnt had a chance to see it coming or even know what was going on. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Oh my god.. I'm SOOOO sorry!

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is horrible!! That is definitely one of my worst fears when I see a storm rolling in. That is such a terrible loss, so sorry

·
Banned
1,863 Posts
I can't even begin to imagine the emotion you are feeling right now...I am so sorry

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.