The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all.
This my first post on this lovely horse forum.
I'll start by posting photos of my horses. (They are mine and my cousin's)

The white is an Arabian. He is 10 years old. Not easy to ride and handle.
The dark brown is also an Arabian. She's only 2 years and 4 months. I have been riding her for a few months and she is still not trained very well.
The chestnut is a haflinger. We haven't had it for long so we don't know a lot about it. He seems to be easy to ride and handle.
We are beginners and trying to learn more about horses.
Looking forward to your comments.
Regards

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Welcome! Unfortunately, your photos aren't working, but there are many Arab lovers here (including myself). Can't wait to see pics of them. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
15,151 Posts
Welcome, great pictures, beautiful Arabs!

·
Registered
16,645 Posts
Welcome!!

I love it when people from far corners of the horse world find us. It is so much fun to compare horses, saddles, bridles and everything else equine. Please post close ups of all of your tack and the areas you ride. Allow us to visit your country through photographs.

Your horses are gorgeous! Good thing they are far away, or I might try to snitch one...or four!!:twisted:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
love the pic of the darker on eating! what are the little red piles everywhere?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome!!

I love it when people from far corners of the horse world find us. It is so much fun to compare horses, saddles, bridles and everything else equine. Please post close ups of all of your tack and the areas you ride. Allow us to visit your country through photographs.

Your horses are gorgeous! Good thing they are far away, or I might try to snitch one...or four!!:twisted:
I really liked your words Allison:). I noticed that there are very few people in the forum from my part of the world. I promise I'll send photos whenever it's possible. I wish you could come and ride mine.
I'll make a post soon about my area and its terrain and the places where we ride.
Thank you all for your nice comments.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
love the pic of the darker on eating! what are the little red piles everywhere?
Thanks Samstead. These red piles are soil from under the surface caused by a blind underground animal called mole. Allison is right about how wonderful it is to be communicating and sharing though we live in very far places away from each other. It took me time to know what you meant by "red piles" since we take them for granted here because they are seen everywhere.

Read more: http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/my-horses-lebanon-112662/page2/#ixzz1mCJfwbCm

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.