The Horse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great ride this morning. We went down the road to the espresso stand. She didn't want to leave the barn at first, but once we got out on the road, she was a perfect angel. We walked down, she stood oh-so-patiently at the window for my chai, she walked back without jigging. When the road was clear I got on the road and cantered her for a bit. She was just incredible.

I had such a bad, emotionally draining night last night, but leave it to Ricci to put me back together again. Ricci is the glue that holds all my pieces together, and I wouldn't trade her for the world. <3

Isn't she beautiful?

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
She is SO beautiful!! I love her eyes!!

Isnt it such a great feeling when you are/did have a bad night and your horse just makes everything better??

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the best feeling. She's always the best after I have a bad hour/day/night/etc. It almost makes me want to have more bad days so she is better more often, haha. =P

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow a very beautiful mare. And it sounds like she is just as beautiful on the inside as the out.....thanks for sharing : )

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
It's the best feeling. She's always the best after I have a bad hour/day/night/etc. It almost makes me want to have more bad days so she is better more often, haha. =P

haha, I know the feeling!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
That is so amazing! I am jealous, Romeo hates walking on the road.
Your mare is so pretty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts