The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently am moving with my trainer to a new barn. I am sad to leave hopkins after 9 years but I am not missing this opertunity to stay with my amazing trainner. I have to leave Dobbin behind because bord at this new barn is just too much and I can't aford to keep him. These are some pictures of my last ride with him on Sunday March 28th. Crituqe and comments are wanted. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
I don't know the story - but I am sad to see that you have to leave your horse behind.

I don't think I could ever do that to Nelson - that is unless Dobbin isn't really your horse and just a lease or a lesson horse that you've ridden for years, I could see - but if you own Dobbin and have to leave him due to the move, that would be just heartbreaking to go through.

All the best on your endeavors.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah we have been under alot of money problems the few months and my parents knew that we would proably not be able to keep him much longer. We kinda saw this coming. So with the fact that we would have to sell soon in mind we went ahead and moved with my trainner. I sold him to the farm that i rode at and they have told me that they will allow me to come and visit him and ride him just as long as the owner and manager are there. They said they are not planning on selling him and they will talk to me before considering anything. It's really tough this guy has been the most amazing horse I have ever known. I am hoping thta I can get a job soon once I get my drivers license and help pay for him and possibly buy him back. He is my baby, and I'm going to miss ihm terribly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.