The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since i officially bought her (3/25/10 i know, late on the pics lol) i decided to make her a new thread :D For those of you you who dont know her. This is Truly Sweet Breeze "Cricket". She is a coming 6 year old, registered breeding stock paint (sire was paint, dam was QH) cricket is 16-16.1 hands tall. She is such a sweetie, i absolutly LOVE her, i am so glad i bought her. She fantastic to ride, very smooth , she is fantastic to lunge (i lunged her today, very responsive and knows voice commands) i just love love love her!!! So here is a butt load of pics lol, PIC OVERLOAD...

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
Congratulations! She sure is a sweetie!

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
couple more pics. I tried my attempt at an artsy one lol, the sun shining on the lens makes it look foggy. And then her drinking out of her water-er

Attachments

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Congrats on your new mare :)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
congrats! have lots of fun with her :)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks trish, kelly, liz and pumkin! I hope so to liz, im sure we will.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i rode cricket today. she did awsome, i only did walk and trot as the arena was to muddy to go faster, or for me to feel comfortable to go faster. She is really fun to ride, she knows alot. She two tracks, side pass, she can do a slow spin, roll backs, she has a great whoa and back on her. Its so nice to actually not have to teach them everything lol, like my last horse. I love my girl.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Aren't mares the best??? She looks like a wonderful girl...enjoy her!!! :D

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
YES!!! i love love love mares., seems like i just get along with them the best lol. Thanks!

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Aw, I'm in love. She is one heck of a nice looking horse and I am so glad that you are getting along well with her. It is fun and fulfilling to ride those younger green horses but there is a lot to be said for a horse that you can get on and have no worries. I am anxious for this summer when she has built some more muscle and is all slicked off. :D

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
me to!!! i cant wait to see her all slicked out, and all filled out lol. Thanks smrobs!

Thanks pinky.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Glad you found one. Sorry I never replied to your message about her in September. I haven't had internet for ever!!! looks like a nice mare. Good luck ; )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts