The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new mare Foxy Lady! She is my future next barrel horse. I broke her for the people I bought her from and fell in love with her. Unfortunately at the time she wasn't for sale so I had to give her back after training her. Well they called me yesterday and said they had to sell her and I just couldn't say no. She is a little skinny right now so try to imagine her filled out she looks amazing when she has the proper weight on her. I have her fattened up in no time so don't worry.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Beautiful Mare <3 have fun with her

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Congrats!! Shes adorable! How old is she?

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's four!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Lucky girl that you were able to buy her and get her back into good health again! She is very pretty :)

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lucky girl that you were able to buy her and get her back into good health again! She is very pretty :)
Yeah I'll get her the correct weight again the place she was at had no grass to graze on and it took a lil bit of a toll on her but she has grass, grain and hay at my place and I wormed her too so she'll come back to a proper weight. If I can rehabilitate a horse that was 300 pounds under weight then she's a walk in the park.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
15,433 Posts
Congratulations on your new girl, she is pretty, and will be beautiful when you have got her rounded out a little

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! She has neat markings and once I get a little weight on her she'll be looking really good! I think my favorite part of her markings are her little spots on her socks. I'm eager to see if she still remebers the barrel pattern. When I was training her I go her started on them.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks! She's a pretty nice mare and even though I prefer geldings she is one of the few mares that I actually like.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts