The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So while I am still searching for a draft, I have bought a miniature horse. Her name is Rocky Mountain Rejoice. She is a registered miniature horse and heights at 34 inches.

Here are some pics of her. I actually used to own her, bought her as a yearling, owner her for 6 years then sold her to my trainer. I managed to convince her to sell her back to me. I want to keep her forever. This little mare used to compete over fences. She did very well.

Welcome the forum's new Mascot! :D :lol:

Excuse the orangy color in the photos. The weather outside was really odd. It was raining and thundering all while the sun was setting.

·
Registered
372 Posts
awww, shes so gorgeous! so much character

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
What a cute little button! :D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you

Thank you everyone. She is an adorable little mare. A sweet soul. I will post more pictures when I get some.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
more pictures...

I unfortunately cannot go see my little girl until tomorrow, but for now here are the last of the pictures I took the other night:

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They really are adorable and a lot of fun. I am actually in the middle of doing some shopping online to buy her some miniature horse gear such as shipping boots, horse boots, bell boots. I'm getting her a fly sheet and fly mask as well as a winter blanket.

She is going to be adorable!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats! She's a cute 'ittle girl!! And what a great history you guys have together! :D

And I have to say, when you get your drafter, that will deffinetly make for some awesome pictures of the two together!! :wink:

·
Registered
8 Posts
She is gorgeous!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts