The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new brown 18" Next Generation Wintec 500 all purpose saddle. The most AMAZING saddle ever!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Ooh, I love it! It's a lot cooler shaped than the older generation one I had.
Congratulations! May you have many great rides in it! :D

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! It is EXTREMELY comfy AND it really is an ALL purpose good for dressage and even though the flap is straighter, I can really jack my stirrups up for jumping

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
You have your horse tied to the porch railing. If it pulls back you are in for a disaster. The railing is not that strong and a large piece will pull off and when the horse spooks will run off with the railing slapping into his back legs.
A disaster waiting to happen,

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! Riosdad, trust me, that thing is not going anywhere. My papa built it and she is solid. He has cranked back on that sucker before and it did not budge. Besides, my horse is pretty sane

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This saddle was well worth the $$. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ONE!!!!! so happy with it. I jumped in it yesterday. And I survived my horse bein a retahd so it is a winner!!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Wow, that does look comfy! If I only had a horse, I might think about getting one!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Congrats on your new saddle. I was looking at one earlier, thinking I should get one when I save up the money for it... Did you order it online or get it at a local tack store?

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rowzy, I got it from a local tack shop. Well, they ordered it for me and they even threw in a FREE gullet kit. AND no shipping costs so all I pd was $450 because it is flocked, not CAIR

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I use to ride in one of those! It was great I might get another one to, not sure yet

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.