The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havnt been on for a while and just wanted to post some new pics of my horse.Ive ad him since July.Hes a bit of a problem horse but has come a long way since ive owned him.These are nasty winter pics so hes not the best lookin in them but still pretty IMO.

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure.I was told paint.hes not papered.Ive posted video on here before and some say absolutly not a paint and some say they are 100% he is a paint..lol..So hes just Deigo i guess.Here is a video I took of my mom riding the other day what do you think.This is the first time he has been rode since fall.We have had some nasty weather down here so hes a little green in this vid

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
He's an adorable paint. Glad you were able to take him out for a ride :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Those are some great pictures! I love the tongue out pic! Reminds me of "A Christmas Story" when the kid gets his tongue stuck to the metal pole. :)

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
i believe since he's a grade horse he would be considered a pinto like my boy. definitely gorgeous though! love the 2nd picture. he has such a kind looking eye.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i call him pinto when asked by vet, ferrier ext.So that its documented right but I still wish i knew for sure.Do they DNA horses?I know they do dogs now

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Awwww...he's beautiful!!! :D

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cherokee is very pretty.I wish Diego had a mane like that.Hes a pasture horse so his mane gets ripped and tangled and i can never keep it pretty.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts