The Horse Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wow, nice job :)

i really like that one where shes walking the horse and turns around :)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Very nice! I love the one of her leading her horse.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks! I love photography. If theres anything yall think could have been better please let me know!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks! I love photography. If theres anything yall think could have been better please let me know!

Your photos are good. She is very photogenic-the only things I saw that could be improved are...

1. When your subject was sitting in the fence she was slouching. Next time tell her to sit straight and roll her shoulders back a bit.

2. The thing I saw you do the most was take good pictures with distracting backgrounds. Before you take a picture of a model, think about your background and whats in it. if you have a lot of different things going on in the background its going to take away from the models face and pose, brainstorm, move things around, take benches/rocking chairs/different props out into a big flower field and see what you can get. You'll be surprised at what great pictures you can get out of experimenting.

I'm no professional and I sometimes don't think my pictures through well, but I just thought I'd give you some advice on what I have been taught. I hope that it helps and good luck, keep us updated on your photography :]

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok thank you! We didnt have alot of time as we had traveled 2 hrs and it was trying to get cold and rainy. But I should be doing another friends pics soon and will take this into consideration.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts