The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
opinions please - must render my decision soon.
3 quarter tennessee walker 1 quarter morgan - maybe 14hh - very good temperment, lived in the same place since birth she's 5-6yrs. Any concerns or comments welcomed :)

DSC04236.jpg

DSC04237.jpg

DSC04279.jpg

DSC04280.jpg

DSC04285.jpg

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!! She already holds my heart!! She could use some regular grooming as she's just a pasture horse who's occasionally ridden, but if I had her she'll be a looker thats for sure! Thanks again... think she's a good size? I've always preferred larger but she does seem to suit me :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
she does look like a pretty fair size :)
i love my big sizes, but she is a cutie ! :)
She will look even better when she is in shape :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea she is a bit on the hefty side! LOL -- my bf and I thought she was with child the first day we saw her! Thanks again Keep ya posted on my purchase! fingers crossed :)

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
She may need a couple rounds of worming. Otherwise she looks pretty good...she looks like a sweet little horse :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking the same as her stomach is rather large! Thanks for the info, not too small for me ??? I'm so use to 15hh atleast she is a smidge smaller than I'm use to. Also.. once I get the weight off her I don't want that to affect how comfy I feel on her.. think it will?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I agree, nice looking mare. Might need a feed switch and some de-worming, grooming but then nearly everything in this market requires the same! She looks nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts