The Horse Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the barn today to see Rem baby! And I brought my old crappy point and shoot :lol: She's doing really good with her training and besides not eating properly still she's looking really good as well! My sister even jumped on her bareback for a couple of mins! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this mare.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much! :) The camera didn't do her or the day justice, it was a great day and she is looking good!

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
WOW she's looking fan-freaking-tastic!! She's muscled up SO much since I last saw her, look at those shoulders! Her tail has grown! *whistles* you've got quite the mare there, Tiff.

Love love love the pictures, you have a natural eye for photography :D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
She looks good! she's filled in so much since I last saw her! woot! She looks good!! going to have to take some photos!

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Allie! She really has filled out eh?! I'm pretty proud of my girl (Even owning a finished reiner now doesn't make me as happy as this girl, she's just my dream girl) And thanks so much for the comment out the pictures, once I get a good zoom lense I'm really hoping to work on my skills...lol

Thanks RJ, she's my girl!

Kelly, YES!!! I need you to take pictures of her! But you have to wait until summer when she is all shed out! :D

Thanks so much Roco, I think she's pretty cool as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts