The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sorrel mare is Whiz N Tag Chic (Minnie), a six year old reining quarter horse. She is so awesome and I am blessed to have her and to be learning from her all the time net year will be the first year I will actually show and compete on her so I am pretty excited :) The black gelding is Nahvar, he is the horse that taught me the meaning of "cowgirl up" lol!. I got him when he was four and now he is nine. Some of the videos footage and pictures are from a long time ago and looking back its amazing how much I have learned and accomplished :D

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Great vid and one of my favorite songs. :)

I must ask...is Nahvar named after the male main character from Ladyhawke? I've always loved that name. (Although it's spelled differently in the movie...it's spelled Navarre)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes he is!! Hahaha my mom named him actually since I couldn't come up with anything except Shadow and we had to change his name because I wasn't gonna have a horse called Fling since that was his previous name :D This is the first time anybody has ever asked me that!

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
I love that movie and have always wanted an animal that name would suit. lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me too... though sadly my Nahvar doesn't even begin to compare to the one in the movie... *sigh* but I love him anyways even though he is not knight like at all :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts